Saturday, September 22, 2007

This Blog Is About To Change....

Now with 2 little boys with special needs, I am changing this blog a bit. I plan on posting updates on both boys and more frequently then I have. I plan on digging out the posts on Damien on my other blog and sticking them on here eventually.


Dominic has been in school for about 3 weeks. So far, no notes saying he's going to be expelled (lol) but I have received a few notes from his teacher about things she's been concerned with pertaining to the SID (sensory intergration disorder) issues. I visited the school recently and we talked about it and she's going to be as sensitive as possible and hopefully won't forget before it's too late. lol So far he's burst into tears from a tag on an apron rubbing his neck and when it gets too loud he cries. I begged her to watch anything soft food wise like mashed potatoes or applesauce because he will just gag and throw up and same with strong smells. So she will try her best to avoid anything that will set him off and I gave her a list.

Damien's home visits are going well! He is loving Jeanie. Still no new words though, still the same 8.

No comments: