Monday, October 03, 2005


Well Dominic hasn't done anything traumatic or insane lately. Sorry to disappoint readers. This is a picture of him stuck in the exersaucer. He's such a little pain that he'll scream for me to get him out then he'll sit like this again and get stuck.

A few things he did this past week were the following.



  1. pulled out all the stuffing out of a couch pillow....AGAIN
  2. broke his other blind in his room
  3. broke one of his Thomas engines
  4. had a screaming fit in Dollar General because he didn't want to leave a toy
  5. wouldn't get off the bball court when Alex was at her Cheerleading Clinic.

So nothing really new. I figured I'd have something, but I got nuthin! Maybe later this week he'll suprise me with some new drama. Just no broken bones please.

No comments: