Monday, February 19, 2007

Dominic's 4!!!

Ahoy there Me Hearty's!! We had Dominic's 4th Birthday Party at CiCi's Pizza yesterday and it was alot of fun! We love CiCi's! I'm glad they were nice to us since we probably made a huge mess and dirtied a zillion plates.

Dominic with his Treasure Chest Cake
Shiver Me Timbers! Look at the booty in the treasure!
Notice the pirate flags we used to reserve the tables we were using. Arrrrgh!!!!

Dominic and another cheesy grin. He always makes the same face showing off his teeth.
Dave's aunt/uncle on the left. My Mom and stepdad Mike on the right.
Grandpa with a mouthful!
I have no idea what I was staring off at when Dave took this. Mommy helping Dom with his gifts.
This is my sister Mandi.
And a group shot before bedtime.....

Mia before leaving to the party

No comments: