Tuesday, January 08, 2008



About a year or so ago when I started updating this blog more, I wanted to add more videos basically so people (or teachers) could see things that I feel I need help with. Today when Linda was here for Damien's ST, I told her I made a video of one of the SID occurances that happened lately. I told her I figured the videos would help since they probably won't see much of it. After I showed the video she was shaking her head in disbelief. She'd never seen the pain side of the sensory issues, just the anger that he shows alot of the time when she's here. Anyways she really wants Dee, the OT (occupational therapist) at the center to start working with him ASAP. Like we've discussed though, as long as I change things to accomodate him, he's ok its when things aren't changed that there's a problem.

No comments: