Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crazy Talk

Dominic scares me sometimes. He came up to me today with obvious bite marks on his wrists and hands. He said "take them off." I asked, "what your hands??" He replied, "yes, I don't want them on anymore." I told him we need hands to grab things so we need to keep them on. He starts trying to pull off his hand and says, "I want them off. I want to see my bones. Take them off so I can see my bones!!"

Now I would worry too much but I always catch him obsessively doing things. I catch him all the time biting his toenails off and well the other day he had bit one down to where it had began to bleed because it was so short. Anyways- hopefully he'll stop and I won't have to take him in to the Dr with weird bite marks on himself and then have to explain it all to his Ped at his Kinder shot appt in 2 weeks.

No comments: