Friday, September 22, 2006

Let's Continue Shall We??

So like everyone has read on my other blog, things with Dominic have just gotten progressively worse with his behavior. Some days I want to just tie him up and stick him in the closet and others I'm like "We had a good day today! He's not such a bad kid after all." I've suspected his behavior abit crazy and out of control for awhile and others have seen it too. Perhaps my sister's Cop man has the best nickname for him as "Turbo."

I decided though, to put this blog back in session. I stopped mainly because 2 was too hard to keep up with but now it's mainly going to be a journal of life with little D. Highs and Lows for the day. Then I'll be armed with information I can give the Dr or child psychologist we'll be contacting to see if we can figure out what's going on in his little brain causing all this. Our first Ped consultation for looking at ADHD will be September 27th.

No comments: