Sunday, September 24, 2006


Same old issues today with the trains and fighting over them. He just refuses to share at all and now that Damien is interested in them too instead of just the trucks and cars, it's getting worse. This is why I think it would be too dangerous to put the boys in the same room because since he's so mean in the front room, who knows what he'd do to him in the middle of the night. We tried getting out the race track for Damien and then Dominic wanted to play with it too but finally went back to his wood trains and trainset. Damien immediately stopped playing with the trains when we got the race track out because he loves shaking the cars and watching them go!

We tried going to the store tonight and Dominic refused to sit in the seat or back of the basket. He wanted to ride on the front which he did for awhile but then jumped off and started running everywhere. People were dodging around him with their baskets as I apologized over and over to all of them. Most of them thought his antics were cute. Some gave me the "do something about your kid" look. I hate it when he's not sitting in the basket at Dillons mainly because he has to touch everything. In the meat department he touched probably about 15 different types of plastic wrapped meats. He wants to press on the plastic and dent it is what it is. Then in the produce he started grabbing Gala Apples and I told him again we don't touch. When I started putting some in the sack he screamed at me "no touch mommy!!!! Put back!!!" He threw a fit because I was buying apples. When he saw some toys over by the chips he freaked out and said "I go get toy." We both told him no toys and he freaked so Dave thought he'd take him to go get a movie and I told him I'd hurry and check out. I started putting stuff on the conveyor when I heard the biggest girlie scream ever and looked to the video department to see Dave hauling Dominic over his shoulder. Dominic wanted to rent a Thomas movie but we have every freakin one they have there so he got them a Halloween Chipmunk DVD and he was NOT happy. I bought him a Nerds Rope hoping that would shut him up and Dave could take him to the car but he settled down eating that and wanted to wait for me to get everything rung up.

On a positive note, Dominic went to the bathroom and peed twice today without much of a fuss. Actually I didn't even say "go potty" he just went there. Once was after I changed a poopy pull up and the other was just because I said, "you probably should go potty soon." We still went through about 3 pull ups though with accidents.

No comments: