Thursday, September 15, 2005

Blood

Well today was about as normal with little D as it could be. Pulling pillows off the couch, running around with his choo choo. He did do something though and I didn't get a picture of it because it would have been mean and cruel. He shoved the little boy I watch and the little guy fell over the Little Tykes Motorcycle Dominic has and his mouth landed straight onto the wood handlebar busting his lip open. It was horrible. There was so much blood I thought he was going to have to go to the ER. Luckily it was just pooling in his mouth and it was only a busted lip. I won't lie when I say I beat Dominic's ASS. I hope it hurt. He's getting just too mean and I don't know what to do about it. Timeout's don't work, I really need to sign up for Nanny 911 with him. I screamed at him to come look what he did to Corbin and he walked over looked at the blood rushing out of his mouth and said, "ewww yuck!" and walked off. I told him to give him a hug and say sorry and he told me "no" that's when I beat his butt. He cried for about 20 seconds. I told him we don't push and to sit on the couch. Of course he sat there for like a minute then jumped up. It's hopeless with him. I need help because I'm really afraid if I don't get him help now with being a bully that he's going to give me a great deal of grief in grade school.

No comments: