Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today Dominic was up to his normal antics. Fighting, playing, pulling my couch apart, and playing with his new choo choo. I thought at first I wouldn't catch him doing anything new that was bad but he never fails to find something to mess with.


Those are fireworks there. Dominic disappeared out the door today and into the garage and started pulling out fireworks he wanted to light. Unfortunately he knows where they are because Dave takes the kids out to light them every once in awhile.

Here is a latchwork kit I've been working on. He found my latchwork tool and started tearing yarn off of it.

Now we have Dave trying to wind my foil up after Dominic strung it out all over the front room floor at dinner time.

So that's about all I caught for the day. I tried taking a pic of a bite mark on Alex's back but I can't get it to come out on the camera. She has a nice purple bruise from Dominic taking a little nibble out of her.

No comments: