Monday, September 12, 2005

You Can't Tell Me What to Do!

Well, well. Caught Dominic this morning in Damien's closet trying to climb up to the top to get Damien's piggy bank down. I'm suprised he hasn't broken any bones from this but I catch him doing this almost daily. IF I wouldn't have caught him in the act, half of Damien's clothes hanging there in the closet would be pulled off the hangers. He's ontop of the Exersaucer box and one of my pack n plays is laying across that box.


Here we go with another daily routine of his. Those are my couch back pillows laying there on the floor. He takes all 4 off the couch and then jumps all over them. NEVER buy pillow back couches when you have children. BIG mistake I learned. I pick these things up about 10 times a day and that's no exaggeration.


Like I previously said, he likes to ingest cleaners, pour milk and juice all over the floor out of the fridge, eat Nestle Chocolate powder, and oh yes freeze up my laptop that lives in the kitchen so therefore he's gated OUT. He tries all the time to climb this gate but can't since he's not completely a monkey. He's just a monkey only when he climbs up and over the chain link fence.


I could tell you more of his mischief for the day but instead I'll leave a picture of what a good boy he can be about 20% of the time. LOL Here he is today feeding his baby brother for me.

1 comment:

S said...

I'm a little worried to be having a boy of my own! YIKES! I thought those pictures were from over a week or two - I didn't realize they were from one day! Goodness you are a patient mommy!