Sunday, September 11, 2005

Welcome


This is a story......a story of a little boy named Dominic. Dominic is my son, a very active 2 yr old boy who drives me insane. His daily adventures are some days mild and other days extreme. Here's a brief overview of our little guy.


  • He tends to run away at any given chance, therefore we have installed 6ft high locks on both doors leading out of the house to confine him. At 23 mths we found him down the road in the ditch full of freezing cold water playing about 400 ft from our house.
  • He is very possessive of toys. If anyone touches certain toys he will physcially harm them. He beats up his 5 yr old sister, other kids his age usually by chucking a toy at their head, pushing them to the ground, or pulling hair.
  • He can scale a 5 ft chainlink fence with no shoes on.
  • He has wrote on my walls and furniture with crayons or pens more times than I can even count. Our 60 inch TV has scratches all over the screen from crayon.
  • He killed our fish recently by placing a book of matches in the tank.
  • He kicks our dachshund Bailey and pulls his tail.
  • We have a very hard time going out to eat with him because he causes scenes. Anywhere we go, we make it a buffet place because the quicker we can eat and leave the better. He once got mad and took his balloon at Applebees and pushed it into my mashed potatoes and then shook the balloon getting gravy everywhere.
  • There's been 2-3 instances when he's found my cleaners and squirted cleaner in his mouth. I keep them all locked up but occasionally he'll climb on my kitchen counter and get a bottle.
  • He refuses to stay in his carseat when we go somewhere and unbuckles while I'm driving down the road.
  • Lotion or any other substances in tubes or bottles must be put out of his reach. He has taken whole bottles of my lotion and dumped in on my carpet plus put it in his hair for that extra soft smelly feel.

So there's what you have to look forward to. I plan to put pictures of his damage on here when I can so it may be a kid crying from being beaten, me crying from going crazy, or another piece of furniture ruined. Who knows!

No comments: