Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The New Choo Choo



Today Dominic received a new Thomas the Tank set from his nana and papa from Arizona. He was very happy, jumping up and down when he opened the box. I'm happy for him as well but we have a big problem with Dominic and his trains. He has an obsession with them and plays nonstop for hours on end. If you try to put it away he'll freak out and turn into a monster beating the crap out of you for taking his pride and joy. He also is very possessive when it comes to the other kids playing with them as well.

I had a hard time catching him doing something new that was bad. He took the couch pillows off 5 times, threw some toys but nothing major destroyed or adventerous. I did catch this on video. Enjoy!!
http://dsdidomenico.castpost.com/20203.html

Wait I did catch something bad! This pic to the left is my laundry that he threw down my stairs onto the basement floor. When he finds a basket of clothes I've folded, he scoots the basket to the stairs and down it goes. He has done this tons of times. You'd think I'd learn to put it away real fast.


No comments: