Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back in Gymanastics

Last night Dominic went back into Gymnastics. I talked to one of the instructors afterwards and she said he did a great job he's just got to learn to listen to them and do as he's told. I told her we took a month off because of how he acted the first month and I told her about his ADHD diagnosis and how we thought maybe this would help him out some. She said she thought the month off did him some good because he really appreciated being back. LOL We ended up missing the lesson since we went to look for a new vac but I'll make sure I'm there next week. I really wanted to get some pictures.

Everything has been going pretty well. Seems like there are days where I think to myself that Dominic is totally fine, just being a rowdy boy but then there's day I can barely handle him he's so wound up screaming and just all over the dang place. We can tell him "no, don't do that" 20 times and he'll still keep doing it like he doesn't hear us which he does. He hasn't taken a nap in so so long and still stays up till 10 atleast but we put him to bed at 8:30. It's frustrating. We've been so busy we haven't scheduled another therapy appointment either. I've been researching Homeopathic Herbs for ADHD instead of going ahead and sticking him on the Adderall. There's so much information out there and it's all quite confusing! If herbs work though, I'd rather do that then anything.

No comments: