Thursday, November 30, 2006

Shirt Tags

It's been a real pain in the ass getting Dominic ready in the morning lately. He's started to get really upset over shirt tags but I'm not going to start taking them out of his clothes. Everyday I put his shirt on and the first thing he does is pull the tag out. After a few minutes of fussing about it I'll distract him, push it back in and he stops making a big deal about it. This has been happening everyday now for the past month and just started out of the blue. I don't get it because it's never been a problem before.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sabrina-

I had to chuckle a little because it reminded me of the stories of my brother in law. I have been told this story so many times and totally thought of this when you mentioned the shirt tags.

Patrick used to scream as a baby. It wasn't consistent, so they couldn't figure it out. Then once he got older, he would scream and rip his socks off. They didn't realize the connection until much later, but the seams in the socks would drive him crazy if they weren't in just the right spot. He is still really picky about his socks at the age of 25. LOL. The good news is that he's probably the most sane and well adjusted of the family :).

Hugs,
Lindsay