Monday, November 13, 2006

Talked to Dominic's Ped's nurse today. She talked to his Dr and he doesn't feel at food allergies would be something that is his problem. I thought it was a bit far fetched myself but thought I'd ask. He said to go ahead and continue with therapy (unless I really want the meds) and see what that gets us. So I guess we'll call and find out if the woman we went to has some references for a Child Psychologist for us. Her title in general is a Social Worker. She has like 5 letters behind her name but I'm not even sure what it stands for. His Dr also said that with only seeing 1 instance of snoring in the past week he doesn't think I should have his tonsils taken out which is what I felt too.

Note to self: No Nap/Slept from 9 PM-7AM/Didn't snore at all. Breakfast Ate 2 cinnamon rolls, Milk, Lunch: 4 chicken nuggets, 1 1/2 banana, milk.

No comments: