Monday, October 23, 2006

And The Results Are In.........

He's Borderline ADHD. More of an oppositional thing he thinks. Oh.my.freakin. Dear.God. You've got to be kidding me. His pediatrician is recommending no medication at this time, just therapy. Do the parents and teacher get therapy because we are going to need it for ourselves for the next few years. This was sorta expected. I mean it's a freakin TEST that he adds up numbers and does an equation to figure if he has it. You'd think the day we visited the Dr's office where he was climbing the walls right infront of him was enough for him to say the kid needs some help. Nope. No help for any of us that deal with the fits, the screaming, the runnng off, the late nights without a daily nap, the constant jumping off furniture, or the shitty and pissed on diapers at almost 4 yrs old. You know what this makes me feel like? Like 2004 when I had all those kidney stone and no one believed my pain and all the Dr's made excuses for it. I really feel helpless right now.

They are now trying to get me in touch with a Child Psychologist which is who his Early Intervention school wanted me to contact in the first place. Fuck me fuck me fuck me 1,000 times. This sucks and now I've got a headache.

No comments: