Friday, October 27, 2006

Admiring Himself in the mirror

Dominic got his new pirate Jack Sparrow wig to go with his costume yesterday in the mail. He loves it and wore it all night. He makes such a cute pirate.

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh

In other news, the Dr's office called me about him again yesterday. I knew that his Dr was making a trip to the school but I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to talk to his teacher or not. It sounds like it was kind of a luncheon to talk to a few teachers about some of their students that are his patients. Basically she called back to tell me that now he would prescribe a medication for him (Adderall) and we'd see if that made a difference. I told her we have an appointment with a therapist and we'll see how that goes before we do anything else for now. A few days ago though, all I cared was getting him on meds. Really I don't want him on meds, but I feel for everyone's safety and for his own wellbeing it'd be better but we'll see what therapy does first.

No comments: