Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dave completed his ADHD test finally today for Dominic. Now I have to find time to take them down there to be graded. I'm not even going to say anything but he only rated Dominic a 3 (very often) on 1 item. Most of everything else he put 2. I would say he's stupid and is lying but I think the best thing to say would be that he's not here enough to see what the hell I or even his teachers deal with. He deals with Dominic on the weekends and from 5-8 PM during the week. He knows how bad he is from me telling him all the time though. I don't know.

Gymnastics tonight went pretty well. He was still acting up abit but I didn't see the teachers have to chase him once. He did keep moving around on the floor from where he was supposed to be and on the trampoline he was supposed to be sitting but instead he started bouncing on his knees and would make the girl who was supposed to be jumping fall down. Afterwards he became a very bad boy. He started screaming at me "No Momma!" on everything I asked him to do so I eventually let him crawl on the floor and run around while Alex finished her class. I felt bad for not controlling him better but I was so worn down from the day I just had no energy to do anything about it. This baby is really killing my energy level right now. He refused to leave either after Alex's class was over and I had to chase him around the spring board and mats.

He did though take his bath willingly and go straight to bed (fell asleep before 9) since he didn't take a nap once again.

No comments: