Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Scary woman Pumpkin Storyteller

Well we got intouch with a place intown to start Dominic on some mental evaluations. We visit with her on November 1st. After that he'll be going to her. In all he's been acting pretty good except for a few times a day we'll have some moments.

Tuesday he had a field trip to a Pumpkin Patch so I went along taking Damien and Kayla. Damien and Dominic didn't want to sit still for storytime at all so that was fun. They were both fighting me. I met Dominic's buddy Justin and his mom. Atleast I know who Justin is now! They went through the pumpkins, played in the hay bale maze, had a snack, and storytime. I think they all had a great time.





Dominic and Justin going through Pumpkins

Dominic as a pumpkin


Teachers and kids lost in the Hay Bale Maze

No comments: