Friday, October 20, 2006

I finally turned in the Connor Evaluation Tests on Tuesday so now we'll wait and see I guess what the next step is. I've been thinking about calling our insurance and asking if Child Psychologists are included with our plan. I know some insurances don't cover mental health but I believe ours does. D's company must believe is some mental help for their employees because they have this hotline for their employees to call for counseling.

I had Dominic's PT Conference yesterday. So far he's doing great except for the outbursts and fits at school. He hasn't been too physical this school year with the teachers. He is learning so that's awesome. He knows 1-10, all basic shapes and colors. He can say a million things now but just doesn't pronounce them well. He's been working on the ABC song too. Anyways it was nice and encouraging atleast to hear that he is getting something out of school, not just another place to act like a monkey and climb the walls.

No comments: