Friday, October 13, 2006

No School- Time to Drive Momma Insane!!

I don't know why the school thinks they should have days off. LOL Today Dominic is out of school. We'll see how THIS goes. So basically he has a 3 Day weekend. Next week he's out on Thursday AND Friday because of PT Conferences. Fun. I'm sure it will go well though. We'll hope!

Dominic did great getting his pictures taken the other day. We probably told him a good 100 times to put his hands down though. He'd keep his hands down for about 20 seconds then put them up by his chest or his face. Damien got in a few of the pictures and was really good at smiling it was just Dominic and his dang hands all over the place which was always the problem. Afterwards I had told him we'd look at trains. I was hoping he'd pick one out for $6.88 at Walmart but instead he found a train for $9.88 plus some boxcars for 7.88! I tried everything to get him to put them back but unless we were going to be there all day or I was going to pick him up kicking and screaming I wasn't getting out of the toy department without a fight so I just said screw it. Since he got these new toys on Wednesday, he's played with them every second of the day. TV as usual is pretty much nonexistant to him because he's zoned on the trains.

A new issue that's popped up the last few weeks is spitting. Whenever he disagrees with what we say, he's sticking out his tongue and spitting then running around like an idiot. It's the most annoying thing. I wish I knew where he gets half the stuff he does. TV? School? It's like he was just born with these abilities, kinda like how kittens know how to use a litterbox when they are babies. You'd think some days I just let him sit around eating candy all day with how he acts. LOL

No comments: